Let’s go David Letterman style, and discuss the top 10 reasons to hire a maid:
10) The dust is so heavy in your home that your eyes water, you sneeze and cough often, and visitors have made comments about it.
9) You haven’t seen your countertops in months because they’re covered with all sorts of clutter, from cereal bowls to books and then some…
8) You’ve noticed that your bathtub– which used to be pure white– now has various colors, including orange and brown and such. There are strands of hair everywhere, the water doesn’t drain like it used to, and there’s a peculiar odor in there.
7) A mess of cat food has been left on the floor not just for a day or a week but months. Cat hair is seemingly everywhere. The place is starting to smell of cat urine, too.
6) You are “always at work” and “never home,” so you “don’t have time to clean.”
5) There are cobwebs on the ceiling…of your living room and bedroom.
4) Mice have started to run around the kitchen floor searching for scraps and ants aren’t far behind.
3) You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, grew up with a maid, and have the money to afford one now, so why not?
2) You think you don’t have the money to afford a maid, but you realize you really, really do need one and this is a worthy investment for the sake of your health and the health of your family members.
1) Your friends have suggested you torch the place and start new because it’s such a disgusting mess.
Carole’s Cleaning Service can make your house or office much cleaner than it currently is. Serving people in Mount Airy, Monrovia, New Market, Woodbine, Lisbon and other parts of Maryland, Carole’s provides free on-site estimates. In business since 1985, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, Carole’s Cleaning Service is all about quality cleaning. Prompt and dependable, call Carole’s Cleaning Service today at 301-829-0111.